Your First Visit to the Orthodontist Should Be a Consultation
Are you putting off straightening crooked teeth, or repairing an annoying jaw alignment issue? For some people, taking that first step to fix the problem may seem a little daunting. The best way to ease into dental treatment is to schedule an appointment for a stress-free consultation. You can sit down with our orthodontist and discuss your concerns. Only after that can we make a professional recommendation for your treatment. We will be happy to answer all questions and discuss the options that will best suit you or your child.
If you are at a loss as to what questions you might ask, you can use the frequently-asked orthodontics questions below as a guide.
- How exactly will I benefit from orthodontic treatment?
- How long does my particular procedure take?
- What about pain management issues?
- What is the procedure when getting braces?
- Will I need to have any teeth removed?
- Is there additional hardware I need: a headgear, expansion appliance, etc.?
- How much will this cost?
- Does my insurance cover everything? What are my out-of-pocket costs?
- Do you have payment options?
If you did not see your question listed above, it would be our pleasure to spend time with you to address your concerns. Visit our orthodontic office to learn about the types of treatments we offer. We want to make your experience with us informative, comfortable and problem-free.
If you would like a consultation to learn more about our orthodontic treatments, Dr. Michael Bowen would be happy to see you. Please call 480-948-4200 to make an appointment at Great Big Smiles Orthodontics in Scottsdale, Arizona.